Thursday 26 December 2013

Assalamulaikum dan Salam Sejahtera

Essay

Today, to all who read my blog, my blog is not great but I hope to be able to give thousands of meaning and purpose to be understood by you, before I write more  on experience or what I have learned from RUS104 studio this semester, I want to say thank you very much to the studio master of en.mazran,  Dr Shardy and Dr Zulzakiyudin for teaching and giving advice to us so that we can produce a good project and be a useful to usm and country. write the introduction  is almost 100 words, this is not enough for me haha firstly I don’t have  knowledge about construction. Then, extremely difficult task given to me . we need to sketch and I don’t know how to sketch, so, here, I am was learned sketch . Sometimes,I am not sleep until the project is completed. That why we being a Hantu Balik Pagi huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment